Take a look at Chloe's Christmas! Click the link to see all the pictures.
![]() |
| Chloe getting her Stocking on Christmas Morning |
![]() |
| A Note From Santa |
Chloe so excited and cute on Christmas morning. "Santa is real," Chloe exclaimed early that morning. " He left me a note, and he signed it from Santa! He is REAL!" Waiting on everybody to get to Granny's was very hard for her. She kept saying " I am just too excited to Wait! I can't take it any longer! I have to see What Santa brought me, I just HAVE TO!"
How great it would be to be young and innocent once again. Where everything is so new and exciting! I asked Chloe what her favorite gift was and She replied, "My camera Mimi, Now maybe, me and my camera get can get magazined."


No comments:
Post a Comment