Chloe's Book of Archives

Fisherprice Camera Pics Chloe took

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chloe's Dog 

"BOLT"

April 17, 2012
When Chloe and Bolt came home Sunday they were both sick. Bolt got really bad last night and John Payne and I had to take him to OSU Vet-Med. That is were he passed away. This morning Chloe, Billie Gayle Little (Granny), And I had services for him where we said goodbye. :( RIP Bolt you will be dearly missed.
Chloe said " Do you know how Bolt will get to Heaven?"
I said " How?"
Chloe replied, "Jesus, will bring a big Light and they will ride it to Heaven and to papa Claude, so he can take care of him and Bolt can chase butterflies with, Penny"
April 18, 2012
 Yesterday burying Chloe's dog "Bolt" was so sad. :( We had a service and poor Chloe had a really hard time with it. She is gonna miss him so much. I am thankful Ebbie (mom's dog) is pregnant with "Bolt's babies" made her feel a little better that he will live on through the puppies.
 · 
  • Lisa Focht likes this.
    • Lisa Focht She has amazing empathy for other people and things, she will miss him but now understand the circle of life. Love you Chloe

No comments: